Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Greetings from North Carolina

So, where do I start..  Well, yesterday we had a much needed day off.  So, we went to Wal Mart, ate at a Chinese buffet, and washed the RV.  Exciting huh?  Anyhoo, I finally slept in a hotel room, ad it was kinda awesome.  Didn't sleep long, but what sleep I did get was awesome.  And, apparently at about 5 am this morning some bum started beating on the side of the RV telling them to turn it down. Turn what down?  Regardless, it was entertaining I'm guessing.  I was in the room though so I don't really know.
 
So, this morning we get up, head to the gig, set up, and rock.  Cool show, and we had the greatest opening band EVER.  It was the actual NC State Wolfpack marching band complete with the flag corp.  Awesome!!  So, it was about a 14 hour day of sweat and work.  BUT, the show was cool, and our future hype man Motormouth Mike was here with us.  He's awesome.
 
Well, that's about all for now folks.  I'm watching Big Brother on my laptop now, and I'm in the hotel room again tonight.  I gotta get some sleep because we have a nice 12 hour drive to Kentucky tomorrow.  Later Yo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment