Sunday, August 8, 2010

Finally, time to blog..

Hello bloggerers, or whatever you're called if you read blogs. So, I thought I would have to blog every day, but apparently I had mistaken. So, for those of you that don't know what's going on, we are on the Coke Zero Music Tour. We are playing a lot of Army bases, colleges, etc. We left home Tuesday morning, and arrived in Philadelphia at 7:30 Thursday morning. We then headed to Fort Detrick, Maryland. We got there at 6:45 am, woke up at 9:45 am, rocked, went Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, rocked HARD there, and are now in Philadelphia, and waking up and heading to Washington DC. Still following me?

Ok, so far I don't really remember much because we've had little sleep. But i know the shows rocked. Made us some new fans, an had the greatest road crew ever in Aberdeen. 50 U.S. soldiers helped tear down and load up everything. It was awesome, and they keep calling us "sir". I also learned that when hundreds of soldiers yell "HOOAH" it sounds awesome. So, we did a little version of "I Got A Feeling" by the Blackeyed Peas, an instead of saying Oooohh Oooohh during the chorus they all said Hoooooooaaaaaahhhh. Hard to explain, but it was awesome.

Anyhoo, not a lot of interesting stuff to say yet because we're only 2 shows in. I'm sure it is going to get more interesting as time passes. And, I realized that we definitely need a reality TV show. We seriously are characters. No, seriously..

Ok, That's all I got folks. I'm tired. Holla!!

No comments:

Post a Comment